Scrabble word: TANGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANGLE exist?
Definitions of TANGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a twisted and tangled mass that is highly interwoven
- noun - something jumbled or confused
- verb - force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- verb - tangle or complicate
- verb - disarrange or rumple
- verb - twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- To mix together or intertwine in a confused mass; snarl.
- To involve in hampering or awkward complications; entangle.
- To catch and hold in or as if in a net; entrap.
- To be or become entangled.
- To enter into argument, dispute, or conflict: tangled with the law.
- A confused, intertwined mass.
- A jumbled or confused state or condition.
- A state of bewilderment.
- An argument or altercation.
- A large seaweed of the genus Laminaria.
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 6 letters in TANGLE: A E G L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANGLE plus a wildcard: TANGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANGLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TANGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.