Scrabble word: TANGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANGLE exist?
Definitions of TANGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a twisted and tangled mass that is highly interwoven
- noun - something jumbled or confused
- verb - force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- verb - tangle or complicate
- verb - disarrange or rumple
- verb - twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- To mix together or intertwine in a confused mass; snarl.
- To involve in hampering or awkward complications; entangle.
- To catch and hold in or as if in a net; entrap.
- To be or become entangled.
- To enter into argument, dispute, or conflict: tangled with the law.
- A confused, intertwined mass.
- A jumbled or confused state or condition.
- A state of bewilderment.
- An argument or altercation.
- A large seaweed of the genus Laminaria.
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion