Scrabble word: GELATIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GELATIN exist?
Definitions of GELATIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a colorless water-soluble glutinous protein obtained from animal tissues such as bone and skin
- noun - an edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods
- noun - a thin translucent membrane used over stage lights for color effects
- A colorless or slightly yellow, transparent, brittle protein formed by boiling the specially prepared skin, bones, and connective tissue of animals and used in foods, drugs, and photographic film.
- Any of various similar substances.
- A jelly made with gelatin, used as a dessert or salad base.
- A thin, transparent membrane used over a theatrical light to color it.
- noun - a glutinous substance
There are 7 letters in GELATIN: A E G I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GELATIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GELATIN plus a wildcard: GELATIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GELATIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GELATIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.