Scrabble word: GELATIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GELATIN exist?
Definitions of GELATIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a colorless water-soluble glutinous protein obtained from animal tissues such as bone and skin
- noun - an edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods
- noun - a thin translucent membrane used over stage lights for color effects
- A colorless or slightly yellow, transparent, brittle protein formed by boiling the specially prepared skin, bones, and connective tissue of animals and used in foods, drugs, and photographic film.
- Any of various similar substances.
- A jelly made with gelatin, used as a dessert or salad base.
- A thin, transparent membrane used over a theatrical light to color it.
- noun - a glutinous substance