Scrabble word: GELATIN
Is GELATIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GELATIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a colorless water-soluble glutinous protein obtained from animal tissues such as bone and skin
- noun - an edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods
- noun - a thin translucent membrane used over stage lights for color effects
- A colorless or slightly yellow, transparent, brittle protein formed by boiling the specially prepared skin, bones, and connective tissue of animals and used in foods, drugs, and photographic film.
- Any of various similar substances.
- A jelly made with gelatin, used as a dessert or salad base.
- A thin, transparent membrane used over a theatrical light to color it.
- noun - a glutinous substance
There are 7 letters in GELATIN: A E G I L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GELATIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of GELATIN, to go: GELATIN?
Rearrange the letters in GELATIN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GELATIN
6 letters out of GELATIN
5 letters out of GELATIN
4 letters out of GELATIN
3 letters out of GELATIN
2 letters out of GELATIN
Images for GELATIN
Lookup in Wiki for GELATIN
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.