Is TANGIBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TANGIBLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - perceptible by the senses especially the sense of touch
- adj - capable of being treated as fact
- adj - (of especially business assets) having physical substance and intrinsic monetary value
- adj - capable of being perceived
- Discernible by the touch; palpable: a tangible roughness of the skin.
- Possible to touch.
- Possible to be treated as fact; real or concrete: tangible evidence.
- Possible to understand or realize: the tangible benefits of the plan.
- That can be valued monetarily: tangible property.
- Something palpable or concrete.
- noun - something palpable
There are 8 letters in TANGIBLE: A B E G I L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TANGIBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TANGIBLE, to go: TANGIBLE?
Rearrange the letters in TANGIBLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TANGIBLE
7 letters out of TANGIBLE
6 letters out of TANGIBLE
5 letters out of TANGIBLE
4 letters out of TANGIBLE
3 letters out of TANGIBLE
2 letters out of TANGIBLE
Contextual use of TANGIBLE
What's nearby TANGIBLE
Lookup in Wiki for TANGIBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TANGIBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TANGIBLE"