Scrabble word: TANGIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANGIBLE exist?
Definitions of TANGIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - perceptible by the senses especially the sense of touch
- adj - capable of being treated as fact
- adj - (of especially business assets) having physical substance and intrinsic monetary value
- adj - capable of being perceived
- Discernible by the touch; palpable: a tangible roughness of the skin.
- Possible to touch.
- Possible to be treated as fact; real or concrete: tangible evidence.
- Possible to understand or realize: the tangible benefits of the plan.
- That can be valued monetarily: tangible property.
- Something palpable or concrete.
- noun - something palpable
There are 8 letters in TANGIBLE: A B E G I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANGIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANGIBLE plus a wildcard: TANGIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANGIBLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words