Scrabble word: TANGIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANGIBLE exist?
Definitions of TANGIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - perceptible by the senses especially the sense of touch
- adj - capable of being treated as fact
- adj - (of especially business assets) having physical substance and intrinsic monetary value
- adj - capable of being perceived
- Discernible by the touch; palpable: a tangible roughness of the skin.
- Possible to touch.
- Possible to be treated as fact; real or concrete: tangible evidence.
- Possible to understand or realize: the tangible benefits of the plan.
- That can be valued monetarily: tangible property.
- Something palpable or concrete.
- noun - something palpable
There are 8 letters in TANGIBLE: A B E G I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANGIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANGIBLE plus a wildcard: TANGIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANGIBLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TANGIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.