Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GABLE exist?
Definitions of GABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the vertical triangular wall between the sloping ends of gable roof
- noun - United States film actor (1901-1960)
- The generally triangular section of wall at the end of a pitched roof, occupying the space between the two slopes of the roof.
- The whole end wall of a building or wing having a gable roof.
- A triangular, usually ornamental architectural section, as one above an arched door or window.
- verb - to form a triangular section of a wall
There are 5 letters in GABLE: A B E G L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GABLE plus a wildcard: GABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GABLE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.