Scrabble word: GABBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GABBLE exist?
Definitions of GABBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - rapid and indistinct speech
- verb - speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- To speak rapidly or incoherently; jabber.
- To utter rapidly or incoherently.
- Rapid, incoherent, or meaningless speech.
- The low muttering sound of a goose or duck.
- verb - to talk rapidly
There are 6 letters in GABBLE: A B B E G L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GABBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GABBLE plus a wildcard: GABBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GABBLE
Images for GABBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.