Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GABLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GABLES exist?
Definitions of GABLES in dictionaries:
- noun - the vertical triangular wall between the sloping ends of gable roof
- noun - United States film actor (1901-1960)
- v - to form a triangular section of a wall
There are 6 letters in GABLES: A B E G L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GABLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GABLES plus a wildcard: GABLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GABLES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GABLES
- ... 1668 The House of the Seven gables (open for tours) 54 Turner Street
- Eloise Pasteur Educational Designs - House of Seven gables
- Green gables Inn (Walla Walla WA) - B&B Reviews - TripAdvisor
- Green gables
- ... DEVELOPMENT BLOG Volunteer Opportunity House of the Seven gables
- just cancelled my Gable service (1 2 3 4)
- Anne Animated A Classic Reborn Green gables SullivanMovies.com
- montage of Victorian gables
- The House of the Seven gables 1668. This house was featured in ...
- Looking for Patterns to make new scroll work for the gables
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.