Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAMBLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAMBLES exist?
Definitions of GAMBLES in dictionaries:
- noun - money that is risked for possible monetary gain
- noun - a risky act or venture
- verb - take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- verb - play games for money
- v - to play a game of chance for money or valuables
There are 7 letters in GAMBLES: A B E G L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAMBLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAMBLES plus a wildcard: GAMBLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAMBLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GAMBLES
- Gambels quail. birds - Juxtapost
- Wynn Encore gambles 67M on Adults-Only Nightclub Pool - CBS News
- gambles Jaguar 2366
- Joe gambles Repeats at Ironman 70.3 Boulder Swim Bike Run Videos
- Joe gambles Feature in Triathlete Magazine
- The Lady gambles Movie Poster - Internet Movie Poster Awards Gallery
- LVM 21 Club Message Board Main Runners Corner Happy birthday ...
- Gemma Arterton gambles on Runner Runner - Film.com
- 2005 dodge ram 1500 black RAM
- EHX 2.0 EH Publishing gambles on a New Trade Event at a Connecticut ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.