Scrabble word: GAMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAMBLE exist?
Definitions of GAMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - money that is risked for possible monetary gain
- noun - a risky act or venture
- verb - take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- verb - play games for money
- To bet on an uncertain outcome, as of a contest.
- To play a game of chance for stakes.
- To take a risk in the hope of gaining an advantage or a benefit.
- To engage in reckless or hazardous behavior: You are gambling with your health by continuing to smoke.
- To put up as a stake in gambling; wager.
- To expose to hazard; risk: gambled their lives in a dangerous rescue mission.
- A bet, wager, or other gambling venture.
- An act or undertaking of uncertain outcome; a risk: I took a gamble that stock prices would rise.
- verb - to play a game of chance for money or valuables
There are 6 letters in GAMBLE: A B E G L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAMBLE plus a wildcard: GAMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAMBLE
Images for GAMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.