Is BEATING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEATING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of overcoming or outdoing
- noun - the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows
- verb - come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
- verb - give a beating to
- verb - hit repeatedly
- verb - move rhythmically
- verb - shape by beating
- verb - make a rhythmic sound
- verb - glare or strike with great intensity
- verb - move with a thrashing motion
- verb - sail with much tacking or with difficulty
- verb - stir vigorously
- verb - strike (a part of one's own body) repeatedly, as in great emotion or in accompaniment to music
- verb - be superior
- verb - avoid paying
- verb - make a sound like a clock or a timer
- verb - move with a flapping motion
- verb - indicate by beating, as with the fingers or drumsticks
- verb - move with or as if with a regular alternating motion
- verb - make by pounding or trampling
- verb - produce a rhythm by striking repeatedly
- verb - strike (water or bushes) repeatedly to rouse animals for hunting
- verb - beat through cleverness and wit
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - wear out completely
- Punishment by whipping or flogging.
- A sound defeat.
- A throbbing or pulsation, as of the heart.
- The periodic variation in amplitude of a wave produced by the superposition of two waves of different frequencies.
- noun - a defeat
There are 7 letters in BEATING: A B E G I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEATING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEATING, to go: BEATING?
Rearrange the letters in BEATING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BEATING
6 letters out of BEATING
5 letters out of BEATING
4 letters out of BEATING
3 letters out of BEATING
2 letters out of BEATING
Contextual use of BEATING
What's nearby BEATING
Lookup in Wiki for BEATING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEATING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEATING"