Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEATING exist?
Definitions of BEATING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of overcoming or outdoing
- noun - the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows
- verb - come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
- verb - give a beating to
- verb - hit repeatedly
- verb - move rhythmically
- verb - shape by beating
- verb - make a rhythmic sound
- verb - glare or strike with great intensity
- verb - move with a thrashing motion
- verb - sail with much tacking or with difficulty
- verb - stir vigorously
- verb - strike (a part of one's own body) repeatedly, as in great emotion or in accompaniment to music
- verb - be superior
- verb - avoid paying
- verb - make a sound like a clock or a timer
- verb - move with a flapping motion
- verb - indicate by beating, as with the fingers or drumsticks
- verb - move with or as if with a regular alternating motion
- verb - make by pounding or trampling
- verb - produce a rhythm by striking repeatedly
- verb - strike (water or bushes) repeatedly to rouse animals for hunting
- verb - beat through cleverness and wit
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - wear out completely
- Punishment by whipping or flogging.
- A sound defeat.
- A throbbing or pulsation, as of the heart.
- The periodic variation in amplitude of a wave produced by the superposition of two waves of different frequencies.
- noun - a defeat
There are 7 letters in BEATING: A B E G I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEATING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEATING plus a wildcard: BEATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEATING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.