Scrabble word: AGLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGLET exist?
Definitions of AGLET in dictionaries:
- noun - metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon
- noun - ornamental tagged cord or braid on the shoulder of a uniform
- A tag or metal sheath on the end of a lace, cord, or ribbon to facilitate its passing through eyelet holes.
- A similar device used for an ornament.
- noun - a metal sheath at the end of a lace
There are 5 letters in AGLET: A E G L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGLET plus a wildcard: AGLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGLET
Images for AGLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.