Scrabble word: INTEGRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTEGRAL exist?
Definitions of INTEGRAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the result of a mathematical integration
- adj - existing as an essential constituent or characteristic
- adj - constituting the undiminished entirety
- adj - of or denoted by an integer
- Essential or necessary for completeness; constituent: The kitchen is an integral part of a house.
- Possessing everything essential; entire.
- Expressed or expressible as or in terms of integers.
- Expressed as or involving integrals.
- A complete unit; a whole.
- A definite integral.
- An indefinite integral.
- noun - a total unit
There are 8 letters in INTEGRAL: A E G I L N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTEGRAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTEGRAL plus a wildcard: INTEGRAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTEGRAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTEGRAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.