Scrabble word: RETAILING
Is RETAILING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RETAILING in dictionaries:
- noun - the activities involved in selling commodities directly to consumers
- verb - be sold at the retail level
- verb - sell on the retail market
- The functions and activities involved in the selling of commodities directly to consumers.
- noun - the part of a projecting stone or brick that is inserted into a wall
There are 9 letters in RETAILING: A E G I I L N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETAILING
Click to search all anagrams of RETAILING plus a wildcard: RETAILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETAILING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETAILING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.