Scrabble word: GENII
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENII exist?
Definitions of GENII in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality
- noun - unusual mental ability
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - exceptional creative ability
- noun - a natural talent
- noun - an exceptional natural aptitude
There are 5 letters in GENII: E G I I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENII
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENII plus a wildcard: GENII?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENII
Images for GENII
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.