Scrabble word: TIEING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIEING exist?
Definitions of TIEING in dictionaries:
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- verb - limit or restrict to
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - form a knot or bow in
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- verb - make by tying pieces together
- verb - unite musical notes by a tie
- verb - to fasten with a cord or rope
There are 6 letters in TIEING: E G I I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIEING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIEING plus a wildcard: TIEING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIEING
Images for TIEING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.