Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIGNITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGNITE exist?
Definitions of LIGNITE in dictionaries:
- noun - intermediate between peat and bituminous coal
- A soft, brownish-black coal in which the alteration of vegetable matter has proceeded further than in peat but not as far as in bituminous coal.
- adj - a type of coal [n -S] : LIGNITIC
There are 7 letters in LIGNITE: E G I I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGNITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGNITE plus a wildcard: LIGNITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGNITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGNITE
- lignite Crusher - News of Joyal Crusher
- Glossary - Coal Combustion By-Products (CCBs) - Kentucky Ash Education ...
- lignite Coal Carbondale California USA 6605.JPG Flickr - Photo ...
- (lignite ...
- lignite - Wikipedia
- Steam and Coking Bulk lignite coalView bulk coalRDSS Product Details ...
- ... Stock Photography Photo Keywords coal lignite Coal Sample
- Coal Camp Memories Cirriculum
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.