Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EDITING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDITING exist?
Definitions of EDITING in dictionaries:
- noun - putting something (as a literary work or a legislative bill) into acceptable form
- verb - prepare for publication or presentation by correcting, revising, or adapting
- verb - supervise the publication of
- verb - cut and assemble the components of
- verb - cut or eliminate
- adj - to correct and prepare for publication [v -ED, -ING, -S] : EDITABLE
There are 7 letters in EDITING: D E G I I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDITING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDITING plus a wildcard: EDITING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDITING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDITING
- Photo editingediting Photo Why Do We Need Software
- ... graphic during editing for a visual example of editing necessities
- my own voice with background music 4 video editing skills
- Video editing software Pictures Video editing software Image Science ...
- VideoPad Video editing Software free download for Windows 8 windows 7 ...
- English Academic editing Sample (After) Click to Enlarge
- Video editing Essentials U Wanted 2 Know
- Video Editor all the video editing tools you need in one great product ...
- editing idea properties keywords (right)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.