Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIGIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIGIT exist?
Definitions of DIGIT in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration
- noun - the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
- noun - a finger or toe in human beings or corresponding body part in other vertebrates
- A human finger or toe.
- A corresponding part in other vertebrates.
- A unit of length derived from the breadth of a finger and equal to about 4 of an inch (2.
- One of the ten Arabic number symbols, 0 through 9.
- Such a symbol used in a system of numeration.
- noun - a finger or toe
There are 5 letters in DIGIT: D G I I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIGIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIGIT plus a wildcard: DIGIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIGIT
Images for DIGIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.