Scrabble word: TRAILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAILING exist?
Definitions of TRAILING in dictionaries:
- noun - the pursuit (of a person or animal) by following tracks or marks they left behind
- verb - to lag or linger behind
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly
- verb - hang down so as to drag along the ground
- verb - drag loosely along a surface
- verb - to drag along a surface
There are 8 letters in TRAILING: A G I I L N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAILING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAILING plus a wildcard: TRAILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAILING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAILING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.