Scrabble word: TAILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAILING exist?
Definitions of TAILING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of following someone secretly
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- verb - remove the stalk of fruits or berries
- The portion of a tailed beam, brick, or board inside a wall.
- noun - the part of a projecting stone or brick that is inserted into a wall
There are 7 letters in TAILING: A G I I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAILING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAILING plus a wildcard: TAILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAILING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAILING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.