Scrabble word: RINGTAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RINGTAIL exist?
Definitions of RINGTAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - raccoon-like omnivorous mammal of Mexico and the southwestern United States having a long bushy tail with black and white rings
- noun - North American raccoon
- noun - monkey of Central America and South America having thick hair on the head that resembles a monk's cowl
- noun - an immature golden eagle
- A ring-tailed animal, such as the cacomistle and the raccoon.
- noun - an animal having a tail with ringlike markings