Scrabble word: RINGTAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RINGTAIL exist?
Definitions of RINGTAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - raccoon-like omnivorous mammal of Mexico and the southwestern United States having a long bushy tail with black and white rings
- noun - North American raccoon
- noun - monkey of Central America and South America having thick hair on the head that resembles a monk's cowl
- noun - an immature golden eagle
- A ring-tailed animal, such as the cacomistle and the raccoon.
- noun - an animal having a tail with ringlike markings
There are 8 letters in RINGTAIL: A G I I L N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RINGTAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RINGTAIL plus a wildcard: RINGTAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RINGTAIL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RINGTAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.