Scrabble word: RAILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAILING exist?
Definitions of RAILING in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports
- noun - material for making rails or rails collectively
- verb - complain bitterly
- verb - enclose with rails
- verb - provide with rails
- verb - separate with a railing
- verb - convey (goods etc.) by rails
- verb - travel by rail or train
- verb - lay with rails
- verb - fish with a handline over the rails of a boat
- verb - spread negative information about
- verb - criticize severely
- A structure made of rails and upright members that is used as a guard or barrier or for support.
- The upper rail of such a structure.
- Rails considered as a group.
- noun - a fence-like barrier