Scrabble word: VIRGINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIRGINAL exist?
Definitions of VIRGINAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a legless rectangular harpsichord
- adj - characteristic of a virgin or virginity
- adj - untouched or undefiled
- adj - in a state of sexual virginity
- Relating to, characteristic of, or befitting a virgin; chaste.
- Remaining in a state of virginity.
- Untouched or unsullied; fresh.
- A small, legless rectangular harpsichord popular in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- noun - a musical instrument
There are 8 letters in VIRGINAL: A G I I L N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIRGINAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIRGINAL plus a wildcard: VIRGINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIRGINAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIRGINAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.