Scrabble word: VIGIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIGIL exist?
Definitions of VIGIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of sleeplessness
- noun - the rite of staying awake for devotional purposes (especially on the eve of a religious festival)
- noun - a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe
- A watch kept during normal sleeping hours.
- The act or a period of observing; surveillance.
- The eve of a religious festival as observed by devotional watching.
- Often vigils.
- noun - a period of watchfulness maintained during normal sleeping hours