Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIGIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIGIL exist?
Definitions of VIGIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of sleeplessness
- noun - the rite of staying awake for devotional purposes (especially on the eve of a religious festival)
- noun - a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe
- A watch kept during normal sleeping hours.
- The act or a period of observing; surveillance.
- The eve of a religious festival as observed by devotional watching.
- Often vigils.
- noun - a period of watchfulness maintained during normal sleeping hours
There are 5 letters in VIGIL: G I I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIGIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIGIL plus a wildcard: VIGIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIGIL
Images for VIGIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.