Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIGIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIGIL exist?
Definitions of VIGIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of sleeplessness
- noun - the rite of staying awake for devotional purposes (especially on the eve of a religious festival)
- noun - a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe
- A watch kept during normal sleeping hours.
- The act or a period of observing; surveillance.
- The eve of a religious festival as observed by devotional watching.
- Often vigils.
- n - a period of watchfulness maintained during normal sleeping hours
There are 5 letters in VIGIL: G I I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIGIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIGIL plus a wildcard: VIGIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIGIL
Images for VIGIL
- Candles and Candle Supplies - Candlelight vigil Centurion Kit
- The vigil Honor
- suntreeriver design Easter vigil 2012
- Oscar Manuel Ayzanoa vigil
- Francisco de Paula Gonzlez vigil Tacneos
- Alfonso Villa vigil
- SHANNON TOINASINA vigil Arrest Mugshot Maricopa Arizona 05272012
- Speed Triple 1050 drift bike
- vigil faction gear
- Third Annual Candlelight vigil for Victims of Domestic Abuse US Army ...