Scrabble word: LIVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIVING exist?
Definitions of LIVING in dictionaries:
- noun - the experience of being alive
- noun - people who are still living
- noun - the condition of living or the state of being alive
- noun - the financial means whereby one lives
- verb - inhabit or live in
- verb - lead a certain kind of life
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - support oneself
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- verb - pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- adj - pertaining to living persons
- adj - true to life
- adj - (informal) absolute
- adj - still in existence
- adj - still in active use
- adj - (used of minerals or stone) in its natural state and place
- Possessing life: famous living painters; transplanted living tissue.
- In active function or use: a living language.
- Of persons who are alive: events within living memory.
- Full of life, interest, or vitality: made history a living subject.
- True to life; realistic: the living image of her mother.
- Used as an intensive: beat the living hell out of his opponent in the boxing match.
- The condition or action of maintaining life: the high cost of living.
- A manner or style of life: preferred plain living.
- A means of maintaining life; livelihood: made their living by hunting.
- A church benefice, including the revenue attached to it.
- noun - a means of subsistence
There are 6 letters in LIVING: G I I L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIVING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIVING plus a wildcard: LIVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIVING
Images for LIVING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.