Scrabble word: LIVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIVING exist?
Definitions of LIVING in dictionaries:
- noun - the experience of being alive
- noun - people who are still living
- noun - the condition of living or the state of being alive
- noun - the financial means whereby one lives
- verb - inhabit or live in
- verb - lead a certain kind of life
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - support oneself
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- verb - pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- adj - pertaining to living persons
- adj - true to life
- adj - (informal) absolute
- adj - still in existence
- adj - still in active use
- adj - (used of minerals or stone) in its natural state and place
- Possessing life: famous living painters; transplanted living tissue.
- In active function or use: a living language.
- Of persons who are alive: events within living memory.
- Full of life, interest, or vitality: made history a living subject.
- True to life; realistic: the living image of her mother.
- Used as an intensive: beat the living hell out of his opponent in the boxing match.
- The condition or action of maintaining life: the high cost of living.
- A manner or style of life: preferred plain living.
- A means of maintaining life; livelihood: made their living by hunting.
- A church benefice, including the revenue attached to it.
- noun - a means of subsistence