Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIGILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIGILS exist?
Definitions of VIGILS in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of sleeplessness
- noun - the rite of staying awake for devotional purposes (especially on the eve of a religious festival)
- noun - a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe
- n - a period of watchfulness maintained during normal sleeping hours
There are 6 letters in VIGILS: G I I L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIGILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIGILS plus a wildcard: VIGILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIGILS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIGILS
- DBK Custom Swords - Handmade Historical Custom Scabbards
- Memorials- vigils- Remembrances- 112010 picture by ...
- vigils production photos pictured in vigils by noah haidle directed by ...
- The Images - vigils
- Austin Stonewall Rally & RiseAboveH8 vigils MyFDL
- Many prayers of the holy Rosary rise at this center of atonement.
- Seminar Teaches Kids How to Protect Themselves in Bullying and ...
- ... VIRAL MARKETING BY COMPANIES THAT MAKE CANDLES FOR CANDLELIGHT vigils
- vigils services honor Connecticut school shooting victims - U.S. News
- Nirbhaya- The Fearless Tamil Net Online
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.