Scrabble word: VIRGIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIRGIN exist?
Definitions of VIRGIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has never had sex
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Virgo
- noun - the sixth sign of the zodiac
- adj - being used or worked for the first time
- adj - in a state of sexual virginity
- A person who has not experienced sexual intercourse.
- A chaste or unmarried woman; a maiden.
- An unmarried woman who has taken religious vows of chastity.
- A female animal that has not copulated.
- A female bee, wasp, or other insect that produces fertile eggs without copulating.
- Of, relating to, or being a virgin; chaste.
- Being in a pure or natural state; unsullied: virgin snow.
- Unused, uncultivated, or unexplored: virgin territory.
- Existing in native or raw form; not processed or refined.
- Happening for the first time; initial.
- Obtained directly from the first pressing: virgin olive oil.
- noun - a person who has never had sexual intercourse