Scrabble word: VIRGIN
Is VIRGIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VIRGIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has never had sex
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Virgo
- noun - the sixth sign of the zodiac
- adj - being used or worked for the first time
- adj - in a state of sexual virginity
- A person who has not experienced sexual intercourse.
- A chaste or unmarried woman; a maiden.
- An unmarried woman who has taken religious vows of chastity.
- A female animal that has not copulated.
- A female bee, wasp, or other insect that produces fertile eggs without copulating.
- Of, relating to, or being a virgin; chaste.
- Being in a pure or natural state; unsullied: virgin snow.
- Unused, uncultivated, or unexplored: virgin territory.
- Existing in native or raw form; not processed or refined.
- Happening for the first time; initial.
- Obtained directly from the first pressing: virgin olive oil.
- noun - a person who has never had sexual intercourse
There are 6 letters in VIRGIN: G I I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIRGIN
Click to search all anagrams of VIRGIN plus a wildcard: VIRGIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIRGIN
Images for VIRGIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.