Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRIVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRIVING exist?
Definitions of DRIVING in dictionaries:
- noun - hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver
- noun - the act of controlling and steering the movement of a vehicle or animal
- verb - operate or control a vehicle
- verb - travel or be transported in a vehicle
- verb - cause someone or something to move by driving
- verb - force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- verb - to compel or force or urge relentlessly or exert coercive pressure on, or motivate strongly
- verb - cause to move back by force or influence
- verb - compel somebody to do something, often against his own will or judgment
- verb - push, propel, or press with force
- verb - cause to move rapidly by striking or throwing with force
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - move into a desired direction of discourse
- verb - have certain properties when driven
- verb - work as a driver
- verb - move by being propelled by a force
- verb - urge forward
- verb - proceed along in a vehicle
- verb - strike with a driver, as in teeing off
- verb - hit very hard, as by swinging a bat horizontally
- verb - excavate horizontally
- verb - cause to function by supplying the force or power for or by controlling
- verb - hunting: search for game
- verb - hunting: chase from cover into more open ground
- adj - having the power of driving or impelling
- adj - acting with vigor
- Transmitting power or motion.
- Violent, intense, or forceful: a driving rain.
- Energetic or active: a driving personality.
- noun - management of a motor vehicle
There are 7 letters in DRIVING: D G I I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRIVING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRIVING plus a wildcard: DRIVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRIVING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRIVING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.