Scrabble word: RIDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIDING exist?
Definitions of RIDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the sport of siting on the back of a horse while controlling its movements
- noun - travel by being carried on horseback
- verb - sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- verb - be carried or travel on or in a vehicle
- verb - continue undisturbed and without interference
- verb - move like a floating object
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - be sustained or supported or borne
- verb - have certain properties when driven
- verb - be contingent on
- verb - lie moored or anchored
- verb - sit on and control a vehicle
- verb - climb up on the body
- verb - ride over, along, or through
- verb - keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot
- verb - copulate with
- The act of riding.
- Horseback riding.
- An administrative division or electoral division in Canada.
- Any one of three former administrative divisions of Yorkshire, England.
- verb - to sit on, control, and be conveyed by an animal or machine