Scrabble word: RAIDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAIDING exist?
Definitions of RAIDING in dictionaries:
- verb - search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- verb - enter someone else's territory and take spoils
- verb - take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock
- verb - search for something needed or desired
- adj - characterized by plundering or pillaging or marauding
- verb - to make a sudden assault on
There are 7 letters in RAIDING: A D G I I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAIDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAIDING plus a wildcard: RAIDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAIDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAIDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.