Scrabble word: AIRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIRING exist?
Definitions of AIRING in dictionaries:
- noun - the opening of a subject to widespread discussion and debate
- noun - a short excursion (a walk or ride) in the open air
- noun - the act of supplying fresh air and getting rid of foul air
- verb - expose to fresh air
- verb - be broadcast
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - make public
- verb - expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry
- verb - expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
- Exposure to air for freshening or drying.
- Exposure to open air for exercise or health-promoting activity.
- Exposure to public attention.
- A radio or television broadcast.
- noun - an exposure to the air
There are 6 letters in AIRING: A G I I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIRING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AIRING plus a wildcard: AIRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIRING
Images for AIRING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.