Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INGRAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does INGRAIN exist?
Definitions of INGRAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - thoroughly work in
- verb - produce or try to produce a vivid impression of
- To fix deeply or indelibly, as in the mind: “A system that had been ingrained for generations could not be easily undone by change from the top” (Doris Kearns Goodwin).
- Deep-seated; ingrained.
- Made of predyed fibers; thoroughly dyed: ingrain yarn.
- Made of fiber or yarn dyed before weaving.
- Yarn or fiber dyed before manufacture.
- An ingrain rug or carpet.
- verb - to impress firmly on the mind
There are 7 letters in INGRAIN: A G I I N N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INGRAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INGRAIN plus a wildcard: INGRAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INGRAIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INGRAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.