Scrabble word: INGRAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does INGRAIN exist?
Definitions of INGRAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - thoroughly work in
- verb - produce or try to produce a vivid impression of
- To fix deeply or indelibly, as in the mind: “A system that had been ingrained for generations could not be easily undone by change from the top” (Doris Kearns Goodwin).
- Deep-seated; ingrained.
- Made of predyed fibers; thoroughly dyed: ingrain yarn.
- Made of fiber or yarn dyed before weaving.
- Yarn or fiber dyed before manufacture.
- An ingrain rug or carpet.
- verb - to impress firmly on the mind