Scrabble word: TRAINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAINING exist?
Definitions of TRAINING in dictionaries:
- noun - activity leading to skilled behavior
- noun - the result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior)
- verb - create by training and teaching
- verb - undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
- verb - develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice
- verb - educate for a future role or function
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- verb - teach and supervise (someone)
- verb - exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition
- verb - cause to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it
- verb - travel by rail or train
- verb - drag loosely along a surface
- The process or routine of one who trains.
- The state of being trained.
- noun - systematic instruction
There are 8 letters in TRAINING: A G I I N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAINING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAINING plus a wildcard: TRAINING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAINING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAINING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.