Scrabble word: TRAINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAINING exist?
Definitions of TRAINING in dictionaries:
- noun - activity leading to skilled behavior
- noun - the result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior)
- verb - create by training and teaching
- verb - undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
- verb - develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice
- verb - educate for a future role or function
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- verb - teach and supervise (someone)
- verb - exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition
- verb - cause to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it
- verb - travel by rail or train
- verb - drag loosely along a surface
- The process or routine of one who trains.
- The state of being trained.
- noun - systematic instruction