Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RATIONING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATIONING exist?
Definitions of RATIONING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of rationing
- verb - restrict the consumption of a relatively scarce commodity, as during war
- verb - distribute in rations, as in the army
- v - to distribute in fixed portions
There are 9 letters in RATIONING: A G I I N N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATIONING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATIONING plus a wildcard: RATIONING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATIONING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RATIONING
- In Mondays Times Libby Purves suggests that NHS rationing is ...
- 1945 Wartime Food rationing Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Banana rationing Age of Innocence
- smiling soldier sits before his rations.
- The 219th Festival of Frugality The Ration Book Edition - Miss ...
- FileU.S. gas rationing stamps 1974.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Posted by Aidan OConnor Curatorial Assistant Department of ...
- World War 2 War Ration Books
- Food Will Win the War--And Shape the Peace that Follows - Air Group 4
- Boats & rationing E2BN Gallery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.