Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTRON exist?
Definitions of INTRON in dictionaries:
- noun - sequence of a eukaryotic gene's DNA that is not translated into a protein
- A segment of a gene situated between axons that does not function in coding for protein synthesis.
- n - an intervening sequence in the genetic code
There are 6 letters in INTRON: I N N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTRON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTRON plus a wildcard: INTRON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTRON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTRON
- introns are present in the initial product RNA from transcription and ...
- introns and Their Evolution
- In September 2010 Merck Recalled Pegintron RediPens In the US ...
- Masamune Shirow intron Depot 5 Battalion Art Book JAPAN eBay
- Plasmodesmata formation and cell-to-cell transport are reduced in ...
- Explicacin grfica de intrn y exn.
- Genetics and Molecular Biology - Mutational analysis of xenobiotic ...
- BALLISTICS intron DEPOT (YAMATO)
- Three distinct modes of intron dynamics in the evolution of eukaryotes
- Control of branch-site choice by a group II intron Supplementary ...