Scrabble word: RATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATION exist?
Definitions of RATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the food allowance for one day (especially for service personnel)
- noun - a fixed portion that is allotted (especially in times of scarcity)
- verb - restrict the consumption of a relatively scarce commodity, as during war
- verb - distribute in rations, as in the army
- A fixed portion, especially an amount of food allotted to persons in military service or to civilians in times of scarcity.
- To supply with rations.
- To restrict to limited allotments, as during wartime.
- verb - to distribute in fixed portions