Scrabble word: RATION
Is RATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the food allowance for one day (especially for service personnel)
- noun - a fixed portion that is allotted (especially in times of scarcity)
- verb - restrict the consumption of a relatively scarce commodity, as during war
- verb - distribute in rations, as in the army
- A fixed portion, especially an amount of food allotted to persons in military service or to civilians in times of scarcity.
- To supply with rations.
- To restrict to limited allotments, as during wartime.
- verb - to distribute in fixed portions
There are 6 letters in RATION: A I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATION
Click to search all anagrams of RATION plus a wildcard: RATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATION
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.