Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATION exist?
Definitions of RATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the food allowance for one day (especially for service personnel)
- noun - a fixed portion that is allotted (especially in times of scarcity)
- verb - restrict the consumption of a relatively scarce commodity, as during war
- verb - distribute in rations, as in the army
- A fixed portion, especially an amount of food allotted to persons in military service or to civilians in times of scarcity.
- To supply with rations.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_D.
- To restrict to limited allotments, as during wartime.
- v - to distribute in fixed portions
There are 6 letters in RATION: A I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATION plus a wildcard: RATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATION
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RATION
- ration DE COMBAT - SPO Slection
- ration card in india - group picture image by tag - keywordpictures ...
- UNLOADING C-rationS FROM A HUEY IN VIETNAM
- US K-rations including chopped ham and eggs gum matches cigarettes ...
- ration Coupons
- New ration Card Application Form
- WWII ration Book - KIPKE GENEALOGY
- Cans filled with fresh food for re-enactments Empty cans for museum ...
- Calf ration