Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORATION exist?
Definitions of ORATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of oratory
- A formal speech, especially one given on a ceremonial occasion.
- A speech delivered in a high-flown or pompous manner.
- n - a formal speech
There are 7 letters in ORATION: A I N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORATION plus a wildcard: ORATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORATION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORATION
- ... oration at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on November 19 2009 in
- Pericles Funeral oration - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileCentennial orationMedina OH circa July 4 1876 Medina OH by ...
- stir up emotions and spur people to action. Memorable oration ...
- Orator - Definition of Orator by Websters Online Dictionary
- Public Speaking Tips The Lost Art of Oratory The Art of Manliness
- Reading Response 1 Pericles Funeral oration
- Hopeless Records funeral oration
- PA Duryea 1922 Key oration Speech
- oration cartoons oration cartoon oration picture oration pictures ...