Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABORTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABORTION exist?
Definitions of ABORTION in dictionaries:
- noun - termination of pregnancy
- noun - failure of a plan
- Induced termination of pregnancy and expulsion of an embryo or fetus that is incapable of survival.
- A miscarriage.
- Cessation of normal growth, especially of an organ or other body part, prior to full development or maturation.
- An aborted organism.
- Something malformed or incompletely developed; a monstrosity.
- noun - induced expulsion of a nonviable fetus
There are 8 letters in ABORTION: A B I N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABORTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABORTION plus a wildcard: ABORTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABORTION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABORTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.