Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BATON
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATON exist?
Definitions of BATON in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
- noun - a short stout club used primarily by policemen
- noun - a short staff carried by some officials to symbolize an office or an authority
- noun - a hollow metal rod that is wielded or twirled by a drum major or drum majorette
- noun - a hollow cylinder passed from runner to runner in a relay race
- A slender wooden stick or rod used by a conductor to direct an orchestra or band.
- A hollow metal rod with a heavy rubber tip or tips that is wielded and twirled by a drum major or drum majorette.
- A short staff carried by certain public officials as a symbol of office.
- A club or truncheon.
- A shortened narrow bend, often signifying bastardy.
- noun - a short rod
There are 5 letters in BATON: A B N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATON plus a wildcard: BATON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATON
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BATON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.