Scrabble word: BOTANY
Is BOTANY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BOTANY in dictionaries:
- noun - all the plant life in a particular region or period
- noun - the branch of biology that studies plants
- The science or study of plants.
- A book or scholarly work on this subject.
- The plant life of a particular area: the botany of the Ohio River valley.
- The characteristic features and biology of a particular kind of plant or plant group.
- noun - the science of plants
There are 6 letters in BOTANY: A B N O T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTANY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOTANY, to go: BOTANY?
Let's rearrange the letters in BOTANY and see some winning combinations
Images for BOTANY
Lookup in Wiki for BOTANY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.