Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOTANY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOTANY exist?
Definitions of BOTANY in dictionaries:
- noun - all the plant life in a particular region or period
- noun - the branch of biology that studies plants
- The science or study of plants.
- A book or scholarly work on this subject.
- The plant life of a particular area: the botany of the Ohio River valley.
- The characteristic features and biology of a particular kind of plant or plant group.
- n - the science of plants
There are 6 letters in BOTANY: A B N O T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTANY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOTANY plus a wildcard: BOTANY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOTANY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOTANY
- Filebotany plate 124 britannica 5th edition 1817 engraved by William ...
- WHAT IS botany MEDICINAL botany
- botany Photos
- botany is the branch of biology that deals with plants. It involves ...
- Back botany An Introduction to Plant Biology by James D. Mauseth ...
- Introduction to the School of botany
- botany 2003
- Why Study botany and Plant Science Download our flyer ...
- FREQUENTLY ASKED botany QUESTIONS
- ... that maintain a formal link between botany and plant pathology
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.