Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATONY exist?
Definitions of ATONY in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of normal muscular tension or tonus
- Lack of normal muscle tone.
- Lack of accent or stress.
- n - muscular weakness
There are 5 letters in ATONY: A N O T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATONY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATONY plus a wildcard: ATONY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATONY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATONY
- UTERINE atony
- atony of the Uterus What is the Hidden Danger
- The second most frequent cause is trauma to the uterus cervix andor ...
- Prevention and Management of Postpartum Hemorrhage - March 15 2007 ...
- ... Section In Women At High Risk Of Uterine atony A Pilot Study - ISPUB
- Uterine atony Placenta previa Placenta accreta Uterine rupture
- Uterine atony and Postpartum Hemorrhage with Fundal Massage - Medical ...
- Severe pelvic Inflammatory disease with parametritis requiring ...
- Solicitan coercin contra bachatero Anthony Santos antony santos ...
- Uterine atony is a loss of tone in the uterine musculature. Normally ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.