Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAYONET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAYONET exist?
Definitions of BAYONET in dictionaries:
- noun - a knife that can be fixed to the end of a rifle and used as a weapon
- verb - stab or kill someone with a bayonet
- A blade adapted to fit the muzzle end of a rifle and used as a weapon in close combat.
- v - to stab with a dagger-like weapon
There are 7 letters in BAYONET: A B E N O T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAYONET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAYONET plus a wildcard: BAYONET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAYONET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAYONET
- Thread M-9 bayonet For AR-15 Rifles
- bayonet Anyone - XDTalk Forums - Your XDXD(m) Information Source
- see the lefties are cheering that horses and bayonets line even ...
- Chinese AK47 Type 56
- 1974 ...
- AR-15M16 M7 bayonet
- CZ Pistol with bayonet and Breech Teeth The Firearm Blog
- WWII Japanese bayonet -p4013439.jpg
- M79 bayonet designed to fit the M4 and Steyr AUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.