Scrabble word: OBTAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBTAIN exist?
Definitions of OBTAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - come into possession of
- verb - receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- verb - be valid, applicable, or true
- To be established, accepted, or customary: “standards, proprieties that no longer obtain” (Meg Greenfield).
- To succeed.
- verb - to gain possession of
There are 6 letters in OBTAIN: A B I N O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBTAIN plus a wildcard: OBTAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBTAIN
Images for OBTAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.