Scrabble word: ROBIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROBIN exist?
Definitions of ROBIN in dictionaries:
- noun - small Old World songbird with a reddish breast
- noun - large American thrush having a rust-red breast and abdomen
- A North American songbird (Turdus migratorius) having a rust-red breast and gray and black upper plumage.
- A small Old World bird (Erithacus rubecula) having an orange breast and a brown back.
- Any of various birds resembling a robin.
- noun - a bird that utters a musical call