Scrabble word: ROBIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROBIN exist?
Definitions of ROBIN in dictionaries:
- noun - small Old World songbird with a reddish breast
- noun - large American thrush having a rust-red breast and abdomen
- A North American songbird (Turdus migratorius) having a rust-red breast and gray and black upper plumage.
- A small Old World bird (Erithacus rubecula) having an orange breast and a brown back.
- Any of various birds resembling a robin.
- noun - a bird that utters a musical call
There are 5 letters in ROBIN: B I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROBIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROBIN plus a wildcard: ROBIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROBIN
Images for ROBIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.