Scrabble word: BORING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BORING exist?
Definitions of BORING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of drilling
- noun - the act of drilling a hole in the earth in the hope of producing petroleum
- verb - cause to be bored
- verb - make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- adj - so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- These adjectives refer to what is so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness.
- noun - an inner cavity
There are 6 letters in BORING: B G I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BORING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BORING plus a wildcard: BORING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BORING
Images for BORING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.