Scrabble word: RIBBON
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIBBON exist?
Definitions of RIBBON in dictionaries:
- noun - any long object resembling a thin line
- noun - an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- noun - a long strip of inked material for making characters on paper with a typewriter
- noun - notion consisting of a narrow strip of fine material used for trimming
- A narrow strip or band of fine fabric, such as satin or velvet, finished at the edges and used for trimming, tying, or finishing.
- Something, such as a tape measure, that resembles a ribbon.
- A long, thin strip: a ribbon of land along the shore.
- An inked strip of cloth used for making an impression, as in a typewriter.
- A band of colored cloth signifying membership in an order or the award of a prize.
- A strip of colored cloth worn on the left breast of a uniform to indicate the award of a medal or decoration.
- To decorate or tie with ribbons.
- To tear into ribbons or shreds.
- verb - to decorate with ribbons (narrow strips of fine fabric)
There are 6 letters in RIBBON: B B I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIBBON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIBBON plus a wildcard: RIBBON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIBBON
Images for RIBBON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.