Scrabble word: RIBBON
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIBBON exist?
Definitions of RIBBON in dictionaries:
- noun - any long object resembling a thin line
- noun - an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- noun - a long strip of inked material for making characters on paper with a typewriter
- noun - notion consisting of a narrow strip of fine material used for trimming
- A narrow strip or band of fine fabric, such as satin or velvet, finished at the edges and used for trimming, tying, or finishing.
- Something, such as a tape measure, that resembles a ribbon.
- A long, thin strip: a ribbon of land along the shore.
- An inked strip of cloth used for making an impression, as in a typewriter.
- A band of colored cloth signifying membership in an order or the award of a prize.
- A strip of colored cloth worn on the left breast of a uniform to indicate the award of a medal or decoration.
- To decorate or tie with ribbons.
- To tear into ribbons or shreds.
- verb - to decorate with ribbons (narrow strips of fine fabric)