Scrabble word: RIBBONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIBBONS exist?
Definitions of RIBBONS in dictionaries:
- noun - any long object resembling a thin line
- noun - an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- noun - a long strip of inked material for making characters on paper with a typewriter
- noun - notion consisting of a narrow strip of fine material used for trimming
- verb - to decorate with ribbons (narrow strips of fine fabric)
There are 7 letters in RIBBONS: B B I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIBBONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIBBONS plus a wildcard: RIBBONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIBBONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIBBONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.