Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIBBONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIBBONS exist?
Definitions of RIBBONS in dictionaries:
- noun - any long object resembling a thin line
- noun - an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- noun - a long strip of inked material for making characters on paper with a typewriter
- noun - notion consisting of a narrow strip of fine material used for trimming
- v - to decorate with ribbons (narrow strips of fine fabric)
There are 7 letters in RIBBONS: B B I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIBBONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIBBONS plus a wildcard: RIBBONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIBBONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIBBONS
- Making your own award ribbons for your at home olympics is easy .
- Vector Silky 3d ribbons GL Stock Images
- FREE VECTOR ribbons VectorJungle - Free Vector Art Vector Graphics ...
- Set of vector ribbons in different colo Stock Vector Vladimir ...
- Gold Award ribbons Stock Vector Irina Adamson 5088372
- Free Vector ribbons Free Vector Graphics All Free Web Resources ...
- ribbons AND BANNERS
- Shapes of ribbons Stock Photo get4net 4563429
- set of five curled red ribbons vector illustration - stock vector
- In ribbons Dulwich Divorcee