Scrabble word: BONITO
Is BONITO valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BONITO in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of mostly Pacific food fishes of the genus Sarda of the family Scombridae
- noun - fish whose flesh is dried and flaked for Japanese cookery
- noun - any of various scombroid fishes intermediate in size and characteristics between mackerels and tunas
- Any of several marine food and game fishes of the genus Sarda, related to and resembling the tuna.
- Any of several similar fishes, such as the skipjack.
- noun - a marine food fish
There are 6 letters in BONITO: B I N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BONITO
Click to search all anagrams of BONITO plus a wildcard: BONITO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BONITO
Images for BONITO
Lookup in Wiki for BONITO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.