Scrabble word: PROBATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBATION exist?
Definitions of PROBATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a trial period during which your character and abilities are tested to see whether you are suitable for work or for membership
- noun - a trial period during which an offender has time to redeem himself or herself
- noun - (law) a way of dealing with offenders without imprisoning them
- A process or period in which a person’s fitness, as for membership in a working or social group, is tested.
- The act of suspending the sentence of a person convicted of a criminal offense and granting that person provisional freedom on the promise of good behavior.
- A discharge for a person from commitment as an insane person on condition of continued sanity and of being recommitted upon the reappearance of insanity.
- A trial period in which a student is given time to try to redeem failing grades or bad conduct.
- The status of a person on probation.
There are 9 letters in PROBATION: A B I N O O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROBATION plus a wildcard: PROBATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROBATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words