Scrabble word: PROBATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBATION exist?
Definitions of PROBATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a trial period during which your character and abilities are tested to see whether you are suitable for work or for membership
- noun - a trial period during which an offender has time to redeem himself or herself
- noun - (law) a way of dealing with offenders without imprisoning them
- A process or period in which a person’s fitness, as for membership in a working or social group, is tested.
- The act of suspending the sentence of a person convicted of a criminal offense and granting that person provisional freedom on the promise of good behavior.
- A discharge for a person from commitment as an insane person on condition of continued sanity and of being recommitted upon the reappearance of insanity.
- A trial period in which a student is given time to try to redeem failing grades or bad conduct.
- The status of a person on probation.
There are 9 letters in PROBATION: A B I N O O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROBATION plus a wildcard: PROBATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROBATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROBATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.