Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPTION exist?
Definitions of OPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the right to buy or sell property at an agreed price
- noun - one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- noun - the act of choosing or selecting
- The act of choosing; choice.
- The power or freedom to choose.
- The exclusive right, usually obtained for a fee, to buy or sell something within a specified time at a set price.
- The privilege of demanding fulfillment of a contract at a specified time.
- A right to buy or sell specific securities or commodities at a stated price within a specified time.
- The right of the holder of an insurance policy to specify the manner in which payments are to be made or credited to the policyholder.
- Something chosen or available as a choice.
- An item or a feature that may be chosen to replace or enhance standard equipment, as in a car.
- To acquire or grant an option on: “had optioned for a film several short stories about two policemen” (Barbara Goldsmith).
- v - to grant an option (a right to buy or sell something at a specified price within a specified time) on
There are 6 letters in OPTION: I N O O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPTION plus a wildcard: OPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPTION
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPTION
- Free Garage PlansSDSPlans Blueprints And Plans SDSPlans Blueprints ...
- You should be able to use the option key - I just used it on the ...
- KEY optionS STRATEGIES AND WHEN TO USE THEM (PDF)
- STRC Slash 44 option parts Red RC RC Car News
- Gebouw option bij Google Maps
- ... to select an advanced option to start Vista into and press Enter
- ... Review The Dillinger Escape Plan option Paralysis Music Vice
- lease with option to buy form
- Kenworth Highlights Vinyl Wrap Prototype at Great American Trucking ...