Scrabble word: OPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPTION exist?
Definitions of OPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the right to buy or sell property at an agreed price
- noun - one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- noun - the act of choosing or selecting
- The act of choosing; choice.
- The power or freedom to choose.
- The exclusive right, usually obtained for a fee, to buy or sell something within a specified time at a set price.
- The privilege of demanding fulfillment of a contract at a specified time.
- A right to buy or sell specific securities or commodities at a stated price within a specified time.
- The right of the holder of an insurance policy to specify the manner in which payments are to be made or credited to the policyholder.
- Something chosen or available as a choice.
- An item or a feature that may be chosen to replace or enhance standard equipment, as in a car.
- To acquire or grant an option on: “had optioned for a film several short stories about two policemen” (Barbara Goldsmith).
- verb - to grant an option (a right to buy or sell something at a specified price within a specified time) on
There are 6 letters in OPTION: I N O O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPTION plus a wildcard: OPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPTION
Images for OPTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.