Scrabble word: OPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPTION exist?
Definitions of OPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the right to buy or sell property at an agreed price
- noun - one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen
- noun - the act of choosing or selecting
- The act of choosing; choice.
- The power or freedom to choose.
- The exclusive right, usually obtained for a fee, to buy or sell something within a specified time at a set price.
- The privilege of demanding fulfillment of a contract at a specified time.
- A right to buy or sell specific securities or commodities at a stated price within a specified time.
- The right of the holder of an insurance policy to specify the manner in which payments are to be made or credited to the policyholder.
- Something chosen or available as a choice.
- An item or a feature that may be chosen to replace or enhance standard equipment, as in a car.
- To acquire or grant an option on: “had optioned for a film several short stories about two policemen” (Barbara Goldsmith).
- verb - to grant an option (a right to buy or sell something at a specified price within a specified time) on