Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PORTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTION exist?
Definitions of PORTION in dictionaries:
- noun - something determined in relation to something that includes it
- noun - something less than the whole of a human artifact
- noun - the allotment of some amount by dividing something
- noun - assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- noun - money or property brought by a woman to her husband at marriage
- noun - an individual quantity of food or drink taken as part of a meal
- verb - give out
- A section or quantity within a larger thing; a part of a whole.
- A part separated from a whole.
- A helping of food.
- The part of an estate received by an heir.
- A woman’s dowry.
- A person’s lot or fate.
- To divide into parts or shares for distribution; parcel.
- To provide with a share, an inheritance, or a dowry.
- verb - to divide into shares for distribution
There are 7 letters in PORTION: I N O O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORTION plus a wildcard: PORTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.