Scrabble word: PORTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTION exist?
Definitions of PORTION in dictionaries:
- noun - something determined in relation to something that includes it
- noun - something less than the whole of a human artifact
- noun - the allotment of some amount by dividing something
- noun - assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- noun - money or property brought by a woman to her husband at marriage
- noun - an individual quantity of food or drink taken as part of a meal
- verb - give out
- A section or quantity within a larger thing; a part of a whole.
- A part separated from a whole.
- A helping of food.
- The part of an estate received by an heir.
- A woman’s dowry.
- A person’s lot or fate.
- To divide into parts or shares for distribution; parcel.
- To provide with a share, an inheritance, or a dowry.
- verb - to divide into shares for distribution